Save This: 10 Persuasive Call-to-Action Phrases To Use for Your Business Instagram
Updated: Jun 22, 2022
In the last post, we wrote about how to write a great call-to-action (CTA). We covered what a CTA is, why a CTA is essential for your business marketing copy, common CTA verbs, and what elements make a great CTA. In a nutshell, using a CTA is essential for guiding your customer to the next step in the buyer’s journey.
According to Sprout Social using a great CTA brings many advantages, including:
"Eliminates decision fatigue: Simple directive statements tell your clients where to go and what to do next, simplifying the user journey.
Directs your audience: With a clear call to action, you reduce the risk of your audience clicking away from your page due to confusion or feeling overwhelmed.
Improves conversions: The more people you convince to follow your CTAs, the more leads, customers, and prospects you get."
We decided to not stop there, and give you ten CTAs you can use today on your social media posts, newsletter, websites, or any other marketing project.
Small Business Digital Marketing CTAs:
1. Donate Today to Get Your ________
2. Going fast! Reserve Your Spot at our _______
3. Subscribe Now to the Fastest-Growing Newsletter in ______
4. We Need Your Help - Join Us on Our Mission to ______.
5. Shop here for the latest selection of _________.
6. Click to Book Your _________ with Us Today.
7. _____ Effortlessly by Downloading This Expert _____Planning Guide
8. That was fast! Miss out on our ________? Get on the list to get insider info on our next restocks!
9. Book Your __________Today for 10% off Your Next Visit.
10. This month is booked! Get your _______appointments by clicking here.